Technovision Engineers Pvr. Ltd. is one of the Leading Manufacturer of Material Handling Equipment's. The core focus of the company lies in superior quality and excellent customer service. With expertise in the industry and constant innovation in the industry, the company also undertakes turnkey projects with design, manufacturing, supply, erection and commissioning activities. The company is one of the front runners in Lean Manufacturing Solutions in India with an ISO 9001-2015 certification. The production house has the capability to conduct in-house R & D and the company possesses exceptional talent for designing in terms of manpower, knowledge and technology. The company owns Five Manufacturing set-ups and total area of 52000 sq. ft. with all manufacturing and design equipments. TEPL is known to deliver state of the art contemporary designs with their range of material handling equipment's.
It has been a trailblazing journey of quality, excellence, innovation and commitment. Since 1995, Technovision Engineering Pvt. Ltd. has evolved as a leader in material handling solutions catering to diverse industries. The company is renowned for high quality vertical integration from design to commissioning of material handling products and assembly line equipment.
With state-of-the-art establishment and focus on Research & Development, the company is scaling heights of success. The wide Tecnovision portfolio consists large varity of Material Handling Equipments, Pipe and Joint products and Pellets and Trollyes.
A path less travelled, a journey more focussed!
- 1998 - Beginning of a fascinating journey of technical expertise with machinery activity using just 100 sq. ft. of space in MIDC Bhosari, Pune.
- 2001 - The striking start of manufacturing trolleys and pallets in Chinchwad, Pune, which led to an expansion of space to 3500 sq. ft.
- 2004 - In order to widen horizons, the company was officially registered as a Pvt. Ltd. Company.
- 2005 - With a vision of expansion, relocated headquarters & main production unit at Chikhali MIDC, Pune, with a large space of 16,500 sq. ft.. Also ventured into designing and manufacturing of Unit Handling Conveyor Systems.
- 2006 - The efforts of the company were recognized and the company was awarded ISO 9001 certification.
- 2008 - Success followed and the company invested to set up a new factory.
- 2010 - Registered under D & B, D-U-N-S.
- 2011 - The awards and accolades kept pouring in. The company was awarded ISO 9001:2008 by TUV.
- 2012 - The growth curve became stronger and Technovision Engineers established a new company called Techno Pipes and Joints.
- 2012 - In order to tap wider market, the company entered the business of Hydraulic Equipment Manufacturing.
- 2014 - With newer technical expertise and innovations, Renewed ISO 9001:2008 by TUV.
- 2014 - The development continues with the introduction of design and manufacturing of Vertical Reciprocating Conveyor.
- 2015 - Open New Branch in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- 2016 - Open New Branch in Ahmadabad, Gujarat
- 2017 - With newer technical expertise and innovations, Renewed ISO 9001:2015 by TUV.
- 2017 - Started Returnable Packaging & Started New Manufacturing Unit at 12000 sq. ft. Area